Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript or article has never been submitted or published elsewhere.
- Free from plagiarism.
- The file type of the document is .doc, .docx, or .rtf.
- It consists of 4,000-7,000 word-counts containing title, author’s name(s), abstract, introduction, discussion, conclusion, and bibliography.
- The referencing style used is American Psychological Association (APA).
- Article processing fee is IDR 500,000, paid when the manuscript is accepted by the editor for the next steps. Please DO NOT submit if you do not want to pay the fee.
By submitting a manuscript, the authors understand that if accepted for publication, the authors hold and retain their article’s copyright. The copyright is without any restriction.
As the publisher of Resolusi: Jurnal Sosial Politik, the Department of Political Science - Universitas Sains Al-Qur'an attempts its best to facilitate everyone who wish to publish their article by ensuring that every article meets academic rules and ethics.
Editors will not expose any information about the manuscript submitted to anyone other than the authors concerned, reviewer, editor's advisers, and other parties related to publishing.