PROSIDING INDEXED BY:
For Authors who wish to have their articles published in the Prosiding Seminar Nasional Pendidikan Fisika FITK UNSIQ must be as follows:
1) Articles are original written by the author
2) Free of plagiarism as well as have never been published before.
3) Writing articles must be in accordance with the procedure of writing scientific articles
4) Articles contained in this proceeding are Articles of research and studies articles (Conceptual)
5) Articles are written with Microsoft Word program, Font Types: Times New Roman, Size 11 pt, space: single, A4 paper size.
6) Articles are written with a number of pages of at least 5 pages and a maximum of 15 pages.
7) The title of the article is written specifically with no more than 15 words.
8) The identity of the author is written with the full name without the title followed by the address of the institution and the author's email underneath. For writers who number more than one, at the end of the name of each author is given the correspondence address code. The correspondence address contains the author's address and email address. Can be exemplified as follows,
Firdaus(1) dan Almira Syifa(2)
1Progam Studi Pendidikan Fisika, Universitas Sains Al-Qur’an Jawa Tengah di Wonosobo
2SMA Takhasus Wonosobbo
9) The article comes with an abstract written in Indonesian for a maximum of 150 words. Abstract describes the background, problem formulation, theory, hypothesis, methods and research results.
10) Body of research article as follows
Introduction to the article contains four ideas: (a) research background, (b) problem and insight of problem-solving plan, (c) solutions offered, (d) brief discussion of solution solutions (d) objectives and expectations about the benefits of research results . The inclusion of the term Introduction poses as a subtitle that begins the contents of the article. Therefore, the term Introduction can not be replaced by or given a subtitle again. Position Introduction, written immediately after the abstract.
In this introductory section, a summary of the contents of the background/research context, problem formulation/research focus, objectives and benefits of research, scope, and literature review. To ensure the originality of the writings and authoritative authority, this introductory section should be accompanied by reference in proportional amounts, solid, and directly to the problem. The presentation of information in it is directed to the view of the nature of the problem, the design of problem solving, and the objective formulation of the research. For example, its theoretical framework, previous research studies, historical aspects, and others. Expert citations are required to be written in this chapter.
This section presents briefly on how the research is done. The description is presented in several paragraphs without subsections or sorted into subsections. Its content, concerning data collection techniques, subjects/samples, data collection instruments, data sources, and data analysis techniques. Experts quote about research methods are allowed to be written. In order to avoid the use of tables, and prefer the writing in the form of descriptive.
This section presents the results of data analysis and results of hypothesis testing which aims to: (a) answer the research problem or show how the goal is achieved, (b) interpret the findings. It is recommended to sub-subtitles for each of the research findings. In order to avoid the use of tables and prefer the writing in the form of descriptive.
In this section of the deliberations the results obtained are integrated into established sets of knowledge and theories, and compile new theories or modify existing theories. An expert quote is required in this chapter. It is recommended to sub-subtitles for each of the research findings. In order not to use the table and prefer the writing in the form of descriptive.
The conclusion presents the results of the discussion of the research findings. Conclusions are presented in essei form, not in numerical form.
Suggestions are prepared based on the conclusions that have been drawn. Suggestion refers to practical action, or theoretical development, and advanced research.
12) At the end of article writing, a list of references is written.
13) How to write a reference using a harvard style, sorted alphabetically by the leading author's name of the referral source. Reference writing format is exemplified as follows:
Nursi, Bediuzzaman Said. 2010. Misteri Al-Qur’an. Jakarta: Erlangga (one author)
Ali, Fachry, et al. 1996. Merambah Jalan Baru Islam. Bandung: Mizan (more than one author)
Esteban, Bernat et al. 2012. Temperature Dependence of Density and Viscosity of Vegetable Oils. Journal of Biomass and Bioenergy, 2(42), hal. 164–171.
Howard, Jessica. 2001. Invoking States Responsibility for Aiding the Commission of International Crimes Australia, The United States and the Question of East Timor. Melbourne Journal of International Law, 2(1), hal. 34-45,
Mahfud, Moh, M.D. (2011, Januari 16-18). Separation of Powers and Independence of Constitutional Court in Indonesia”, Paper Presented at The 2nd Congress of The World Conference on Constitutional Justice, Rio de Janeiro-Brazil, hlm. 7-14.
Butt, Simon. 2012. Islam, The State and the Constitutional Court in Indonesia. http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1650432, diunduh 28 Juli 2013.
Author guidelines in Bahasa Indonesia can be downloaded HERE
PROSIDING INDEXED BY:
PROSIDING Seminar Nasional Pendidikan Fisika FITK UNSIQ, ISSN-Online Number: 2615-2789
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.